Full Time Job
Audacy Atlanta is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Assistant position. We are looking for a professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
What You'll Do:
• Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits.
• Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals.
• Update managers by consolidating, analyzing and forwarding daily action summaries.
• Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions.
• Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers.
• Perform general administrative duties including filing, scanning and copying; provide back up to Traffic and provide phone coverage for station as needed.
• Assist General Manager with client parties, i.e., scheduling, coordinating using approved vendors.
• Works as a team with other departments, individuals.
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed.
• Other duties as assigned by Management.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• Minimum 2 years experience clerical experience; previous media experience preferred.
• Position requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Excellent organizational/time management skills.
• Must have a positive attitude and be a team player.
• High school graduate; college preferred.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).