Full Time Job
Audacy Buffalo is seeking a bright, energetic self-starter for a Sales Assistant position. We are looking for a
professional, detail-oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to
support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liason between Account Executives and clients when
appropriate. Proficient in Google Suite products is preferred, and be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of
personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
What You'll Do:
• Create sales presentations by compiling data; developing presentation formats and materials; creating and/or maintaining one-sheets and media kits
• Assist Account Executives with preparing proposals
• Obtain local invoices for clients/agencies as needed; interacting closely with Traffic Department to ensure smooth execution of sales orders and track down missing copy and instructions
• Resolve order and inventory problems by investigating data and history; identifying alternate means for filling orders; notifying managers and customers
• Resolve accounting issues directly related to advertisers
• Works as a team with other departments, individuals
• Attend sales meetings, training sessions and client remotes as needed
This section lists the required level of job knowledge (such as education, experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities) required to do the job. This section focuses on the “minimum” level of qualifications for an individual to be productive and successful in this role. Preferred Qualifications are “nice to have” but are not essential to carrying out the day to day functions of the job. Identify the working conditions and physical demands that relate directly to the essential job duties and responsibilities to be compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. Describe the type, intensity (how much), frequency (how often), and duration (how long) of physical or mental capabilities required. Delete these instructions before posting.
We look for candidates who have demonstrated the following qualities in their work, academic and extra-curricular experiences
Required And Preferred
• Exceptional presentation and written/verbal communication skills
• Proficient in Google Workplace preferred
• Energetic and confident with the ability to think and learn quickly
• Professionally polished, poised and determined
• A motivated self-starter and independent worker
• Able to effectively utilize research in presentations
• Fast-paced, self-driven, assertive and results orientated
• Skilled with a high degree of time management and organizational skills
• Able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
• College degree preferred, marketing or communications a plus
• Experience with Salesforce and Google Tools. Wide Orbit and other traffic software experience is a plus
• Able to easily adapt to new software programs as may occur from time to time based on industry standards and market needs
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required
To help promote and ensure the safety of all of our employees and the communities we serve, we require all incoming employees to be fully vaccinated against the coronavirus. If hired, you will be required to provide proof of vaccination, which will be kept confidential. If you are not vaccinated, or partially vaccinated currently, but willing to become fully vaccinated, we invite you to still apply.
Audacy is committed to providing a safe and inclusive work environment for all and we recognize that some individuals may have a sincerely held religious belief as it pertains to the practice of immunization or a medical disability which may prevent them from becoming vaccinated. Individuals who cannot be fully vaccinated due to a sincere religious belief or medical disability may request an accommodation. We request that you refrain from discussing religious beliefs or medical conditions during the interview process. If you believe you need an accommodation, you will have an opportunity to submit your request during the interview process. All requests for accommodation will remain confidential and reviewed by selected individuals within the HR department. We cannot guarantee that all requests for accommodation will be granted. Please refer to our EEO policy and statement below.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them. Learn more at www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).
Audacy is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Audacy affords equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, religion or religious creed, sex/ gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, age (over 40), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, military or veteran status, or other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law, and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Consistent with our commitment to equal employment opportunity, we provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities who need assistance in applying electronically for a position with Audacy, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship. To request a reasonable accommodation for this purpose, please call 1-610-660-5614. Please note that this phone number is to be used solely to request an accommodation with respect to the online application process. Calls for any other reason will not be returned. Reasonable accommodation requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.