This was removed by the employer on 7/8/2021 11:29:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Sales Assistant jobs in Baltimore-MD
Search all Sales Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Sales Assistant?
Full Time Job
Audacy Baltimore is seeking a bright, energetic, self-starter for a Sales Assistant position. We are looking for a professional, detail oriented individual who can multi-task and has exceptional organizational and computer skills to support Sales Managers and Sales Staff and act as a liaison between Account Executives and clients when appropriate. Must be capable of multi-tasking for a variety of personalities in a lively fast paced environment.
What You'll Do:
• Creating sales presentations and materials for station media kits.
• Work with sales and programming to better integrate radio and digital assets to increase interaction and engagement among listeners
• Help develop and execute game-plans for covering major station events and special series to maximize exposure, web traffic, engagement and sales
• Assist sales management and account executives with input of sales orders into WideOrbit traffic system.
• Customer service duties include obtaining local invoices for clients/agencies as needed, assistance with tracking down missing copy and instructions and other duties as asked.
• Performing general administrative duties including front desk phone back-up as needed.
• Must be willing to work the occasional night or weekend to manage details of sports/music events, such as our Game Day Tailgate, concerts, etc.
More About You:
• The right candidate will be a team player who takes initiative with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• They are expected to bring a positive attitude to the workplace and be cooperative and productive as they perform a variety of duties.
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ideal candidate must be capable of prioritizing tasks and meeting strict deadlines.
• A professional and proven team player with customer focus.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point)
• Must be a professional and a proven team player with customer focus College degree required, marketing or communications a plus.
• Candidates will be required to learn industry specific programs such as WideOrbit and X-Ray.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.