This was removed by the employer on 6/5/2023 7:30:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have many other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Marketing Category
Browse the Podcast Category
Search for Promotions Assistant jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Promotions Assistant postings
Full Time Job
Audacy of Washington DC is looking for an energetic, go- getter with a positive attitude to join their promotions department.
The Promotions Assistant/Street Team is responsible for the following, including but not limited to:
• Execute on-site promotional events and coordinate/manage clients and listeners on-site.
• Set up, break down, and transport promotional event equipment as required.
• Set up and run audio and other types of equipment during an event.
• Hang banners and other staging elements at events.
• Record events (ex. photos, videos, and audio) for purposes such as social media platforms and recap of the event.
• Responsible for fulfilling winner release forms and other waivers when needed for an event.
• Maintain promotional equipment and vehicles in a clean and neat manner;
• Check email daily; attend mandatory meetings on time; be able to work weekends, holidays, and blackout dates (specified by Promotions Director/Manager).
• Must be available to work Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays
• May need to work with little notice.
• Must be 18 or older.
• A positive attitude, and willingness to be a team player.
• Valid Driver's License with a good record and ability to drive promotional vehicles to and from events.
• Ability to lift and/or carry equipment.
• Professional appearance and punctuality.
• Reliable and dependable mode of transportation.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Experience using Google Workspaces (Gmail, Google Drive, Google Calendar, etc) is a plus
• Knowledge of promotions software, including but not limited to Vibes (mobile contesting), Aptivada (web contesting and user-generated content engine) and PromoSuite (promotion management software) a plus.
• Experience working with the general public is preferred
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs and/or ladders; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk, hear or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 35 pounds.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).