Full Time Job
Audacy Wilkes-Barre/Scranton is looking for a part-time Promotions Assistant. The main objectives of this role are to promote a positive station image, remain engaging and maintain a positive attitude during consumer and co-worker interactions. This is a part-time hourly position with varying hours as needed for events.
What You'll Do:
This is a critical role in the on-site execution of station appearances.
• Execute assigned on-site appearances (remotes), promotional activities and special projects; assist in all aspects of on-site appearances including vehicles and equipment (setup/breakdown), prizes/giveaways, signage.
• Be in charge of executing on-location station/client activations and promotions to a degree that will increase audience interaction and engagement.
• Interact with listeners, clients, sales staff, and on-air talent.
• Distribute promotional items and conduct on-site contests.
• Assist promotions and sales staff with station promotional activity inside and outside the station.
• Follow all legal requirements and disclosures with regards to on-site contests and promotions.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
More About You:
Required & Preferred:
• Must be 21 or older.
• Valid Driver’s License, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, ability to drive promotional vehicles and, if the position requires use of applicant’s own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Must be able to work flexible hours, including holidays, nights and weekends, as necessary.
• Must be able to lift and carry equipment
• Must have a positive/upbeat attitude when dealing with customers/listeners
• Professional appearance and punctuality
• Must be a self-starter, able to multitask, pay attention to detail and meet tight deadlines.
• Possess good communication skills
• Mid-week day and night availability.
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a leading multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best collection of local music, news and sports brands, a premium podcast creator, major event producer, and digital innovator. Audacy engages 200 million consumers each month, bringing people together around content that matters to them. www.audacyinc.com, Facebook (Audacy Corp) and Twitter (@AudacyCorp).