This was removed by the employer on 7/8/2021 7:29:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Radio Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Account Executive jobs in Washington-DC
Search all Account Executive postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Account Executive?
Full Time Job
Account Executive (Audacy DC)
Audacy DC (WPGC 95.5, 106.7 The Fan/WJFK, 94.7 The Drive/WIAD, El Zol 107.9/WLZL and El Zol Deportes/1580AM) is looking for seasoned sales professionals to develop dynamic marketing campaigns for new and existing clients. The ideal candidate will be someone who can develop new client relationships through cold calling, networking and referrals from existing clients; have an innovative approach to client development and be a team player. These individuals are also held accountable for achieving sales budgets and collecting on the accounts. Candidates must have a positive attitude and a drive to win. Self-motivation is essential. If you’re interested in a position thriving in a highly energetic sales environment - this job is the opportunity for you!
What You'll Do:
• Maintain account lists and soliciting new business through prospecting and cold calling
• Contact prospective customers to build multi-media platforms for Music and Sports Formats
• Managing and growing existing assigned accounts/budgets
• Identifying clients’ advertising needs and developing and presenting customized solutions to meet those needs
• Develop proposals utilizing MS office products, Tapscan, and Qualitative Research
• Prepare promotional plans, sales literature, and advertising proposals
• Develop and maintain relationships with clients by providing top quality service
• Investigate and resolve customer problems
• Communicate with other departments to assure quality service in placing orders and arranging promotional events
• Responsible for exceeding sales quotas and collection of sold accounts
• High school graduate required
• Must also have basic knowledge of MS office products, i.e., MS Word and Windows environment.
• A valid driver’s license, satisfactory completion of a motor vehicle record check, and, if the position requires use of applicant's own vehicle, proof of insurance, is required.
• Self-motivated, goal driven confident and creative
• Prior experience in sales/marketing; previous radio sales experience, news, sports, or sponsorship sales preferred
Audacy, Inc. (NYSE: AUD) is a scaled, multi-platform audio content and entertainment company with the country’s best radio broadcasting group, a leader in virtually every segment of audio, and America’s #1 creator of original, premium audio. Audacy engages over 170 million consumers each month, bringing people together around the news, sports, podcasts and music that matter to them.