Top Golf Event Assistant
Atlanta HawksAtlanta, GA
Part Time Job
Top Golf Event Assistant (Part Time)
Do you want to be a part of the most dynamic and diverse entertainment venue in Atlanta? If so, the Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena team is for you! We are committed to growing our family with genuine and fun people to host the best events downtown. No matter your experience, you will grow as a professional, be a part of the action, and make lasting memories for everyone.
• Coordinates, monitors, and supervises pre-planning and execution of events within our Top Golf Swing Suites as assigned.
• Works closely with event operations team when a solution is required to resolve any issues.
• Oversees event operational & technical matters within the Top Golf Swing Suites.
• Will demonstrate operational knowledge of Top Golf simulator equipment and all games offered. Will possess the ability to explain all options to clients on an event by event basis.
• Prior to and after each event inspects the simulator screen and all equipment for any damages.
• Serves as direct communication link with our other operational teams that help support guest groups prior to, when the clients are inside the swing suite and after the event.
• Ensures facility readiness and client satisfaction while maintaining arena's best interests and facility policies.
• Keeps up with the inventory of Swing Suite related equipmemnt.
• Approves event set-ups & associated logistics in the event booking program.
• Coordinates and conducts site surveys for future events and attends event related meetings.
• Manages relationships between the Arena and third party sports teams, clients, promoters, partners etc. both verbally & in writing.
• Conducts physical inspection of all areas of the arena to ensure correct set up and patron safety.
• Interacts, as needed with customers, clients partners, security, Guest Experience or other operating departments, to problem solve and resolving stressful conflicts in a time-critical manner.
• Compose & disseminate event outlines and notices consisting of all show set up needs including venue access, parking, event security, housekeeping and food/beverage needs and show run times.
• Ability to deal with and manage eccentric/challenging personalities.
• Other duties as assigned.
• High School diploma or GED required. Associate's or Bachelor's degree preferred
• One to two years' experience in a golf related position?
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, and attention to client satisfaction in a fast paced environment.
• Proficient computer skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint & Outlook.
• Must have self-motivational skills to prep the Top Golf Experience prior client's arrivals.
Working Conditions & Physical Demands:
• Must possess the ability to work a flexible schedule that includes long and odd hours as necessary to support the event business. Ability to lift, push or pull up to 40 lbs, working in extreme weather conditions both hot & cold, standing on feet for long periods of time and at times working in a loud environment.
The physical demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This is not an all-inclusive document. Additional duties, expectations or added job functions etc. may be added or changed to this document on as needed basis in order to meet organizational requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Were you referred by a Hawk's employee? If so, who?