Manager Of Ticket Operations
Atlanta HawksAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
• Primary role includes assisting the Directors of Ticket Operations on managing the daily operations for the Ticket Operations department.
• Building events and Hawks games in both the Archtics and Ticketmaster systems; creating the Right of First Refusal (ROFR) events and manifests in the Archtics database, along with the Premium Seating and Hawks lists that are used to send event offers to eligible members.
• Working the arena and Hawks events which will include managing staff, large volumes of tickets and cash, completing audits for settlement, sales and balancing sellers.
• Working with Promoters for arena events, which include but not limited to fulfilling orders, providing reports; and handling settlements for shows.
• Work closely with the Premium Seating Sales & Service Departments to resolve any issues related to member accounts for all events and Hawks games.
• Manage manifests for all arena shows and Hawks games, based on what will be blocked and unavailable for sale, and the price breakdowns for each area that will be available.
• Assist with managing Hold inventory based on the show and Promoter's requests.
• Assist with build Hawks payment plans, invoicing and processing payment for all Hawks members.
• Process orders for Owners, Executive Vice President, Chief Revenue Officer requests and any other internal orders. Along with processing fill house seat orders for employees.
• Manage the Box Office on event nights.
o Manage the event staff at the Ticket Sales and Will Call windows, and Mobile Box office at each gate.
o Resolve any ticketing issues for customers that arise during an event.
o Resolve any issues related to ROFR and Suite members.
o After floor set up is complete on event days, check the floor set up to make sure the set-up matches with the manifest of seats sold. If the stage set up causes seats to no longer exist that were originally sold. Work with the Building Operations Events Manager on a solution for relocating customers whose seats were affected.
• Work closely with Ticketmaster.
o Keeping manifests up to date in Archtics and TM Host.
o Fixing issues that come up for events and ROFR and finding new ways to help improve ROFR for our members.
o Helping solve member and customer related issues.
• Assist in managing other areas of the Box Office as needed, including covering the Ticket Sales Window during normal business hours.
• Bachelor's degree or three to five years related experience in the ticketing area for both sports entertainment and arena events.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office applications -preferred
• Must be very knowledgeable with the Archtics and Ticketmaster ticketing systems
• Experience working with a sports team and arena events - preferred
• Display great attention to detail, provide effective resolution to conflicts and work well under pressure – preferred
• Willing and capable to work long hours and weekend.
• Time management and organized skills - preferred
• Being able to work well with others and as a team player. - preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
• How did you hear about this job?
• Were you referred by a Hawk's employee? If so, who?
Do you want to be a part of the most dynamic and diverse entertainment venue in Atlanta? If so, the Atlanta Hawks and State Farm Arena team is for you! We are committed to growing our family with genuine and fun people to host the best events downtown. No matter your experience, you will grow as a professional, be a part of the action, and make lasting memories for everyone.