Coordinator, Corporate Partnerships
Atlanta HawksAtlanta, GA
Full Time Job
The Coordinator, Revenue Operations will be one of the main points of contact and support for Corporate Partnerships, Partnership Development, and Premium Seating departments. Reporting directly to the SVP, Sponsorship & Premium Sales, this position will be responsible for exhibiting solid business acumen, using good judgment and providing excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.
The ideal candidate will be a proven relationship-builder with the adaptability to grow as the role evolves, this individual will be expected to be team and customer service oriented in a fast-paced environment, high level of organization, can work in the evening and on weekends, consistently utilize analytical and problem-solving skills, maintain flexibility as priorities and demands shift, and extensively utilize MS Office.
This position will also provide significant administrative support to include intensive record/database keeping, data entry and updates, calendar and schedule maintenance, arranging travel and more. Ability to work independently, keep department organized and on track, remain focused and have proven extraordinary attention to detail at all times is paramount.
• Manages executive administrative level tasks to aid in the success of the SVP, Sponsorship & Premium Sales and any direct reports; manages and processes confidential and sensitive correspondence; manages complex calendar to determine strategic use of SVP's time
• Interacts with a wide variety of internal and external audiences, including high-level leadership, faculty, staff and external service providers while scheduling appointments, meetings and travel; coordinates itineraries and travel arrangements; serves as communications liaison with internal and external partners and develops materials for communications uses (both electronic and traditional); prepares and submits financial paperwork such as reimbursements and expense requests to the fiscal office
• Proactively plans for upcoming meetings (agenda, follow up, recap, etc.); prepares background information and ensures timely and strategic follow up on action items; researches and resolves issues and problems without direction; assesses inquiries and concerns directed to the SVP's office, determining course of action and delegating to appropriate person to manage and uses substantial judgment and independent decision-making authority to assist with operations and maintains a high level of discretion in the handling of confidential matters
• Schedule internal and external meetings, secure conference rooms and all related logistics, produce meeting agendas, presentation materials and all other related items
• Develop client touch points prior to and post meetings, games, events and other opportunities as needed
• Coordinate client services including ticket requests, parking, reservations, etc.
• Maintain a positive rapport with clients and vendors and provide assistance and details as needed
• Manage the contact database for the SVP, Sponsorship & Premium Sales and coordinate communications to contacts as needed
• Process invoices in accordance to accounting policies, procedures and deadlines
• Process expense reports in a timely and accurate manner
• Develop in-game/concert meet and greets for SVP, Sponsorship & Premium Sales and maintain an up-to-date record of contacts in attendance at all events
• Other duties and projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree, preferred
• Minimum three (3) years of experience providing comprehensive support to senior level executives required; additional years of experience are a plus
• Ability to think creatively, while still being business minded and focused
• Very strong computer skills with heavy experience using Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word and Excel; database management software/CRM, Archtics and Keynote systems is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills including grammatical, editing and proofreading skills
• Ability to work with internal and external clients with a positive, customer service-oriented attitude, while getting tasks completed in a swift and quality manner
• Strong, proven organizational skills are required;
• Effective at managing tasks independently
• Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality
• Experienced in standard office procedures, policies and sense of decorum
At the Atlanta Hawks & State Farm Arena, our team is changing the game and entertaining our fans in and out of the arena. As an organization, we rock a bold attitude that focuses on teamwork, authenticity, & innovation. The fans are our passion, and their positive experiences are what propel us to create awesomeness. We work hard and run fast, yet we take the time to appreciate the details in the work we do and celebrate our successes. At the end of the day, we are an entertaining group that strives to do things a little differently and stand out.