Runner / Production Assistant
AspectNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
Aspect, an award winning North Hollywood based Motion Picture Advertising Agency, has an immediate opening for an outgoing + exceptional Runner (Entry-Level Production Assistant) with a passion for movie trailers to join our team!
• Responsible for retrieving / delivering sensitive materials in a timely manner to and from client's / motion picture studios
• Maintains a clean and inviting facility for both employees and clients
• Responsible for consistent cleanliness of kitchen + outside patio
• Assists in moving / building furniture and various tasks as needed
• Calling and verifying catering orders
• Setting up / breaking down daily lunch and nightly dinners
• Assists in preparation, execution and breakdown of meetings / company events
• Covering front desk reception as needed, including handling heavy phones
• Distributing mail / packages daily
• Transcribing feature dialogue
• Calling various vendors to inquire about supplies and availability
• Assists with operation related tasks as needed
• Must think on their feet and be a self-starter
• Frequent lifting / moving of furniture, boxes, equipment
• Required driving in heavy traffic, secure lots, various distances
• Long form sitting and computer related desk work
• Frequent listening (phone calls) and reading comprehension
• Experience / interest in AVID a plus!
Must be dependable, have good phone etiquette, be detail oriented, creative, a team-player, and have a strong interest in Motion Picture Advertising and Movie Trailers.
Must have reliable car, Valid California Driver's License / California Car Registration, proof of insurance, an excellent driving record and be able to pass a background check.
Must have reliable cell phone service to allow communication while out on runs.
Must be able to work long hours, variable shifts and occasional weekend work.
Runner hours range from 8am to 10pm (or later).
$15 hour + mileage full medical / dental benefits after 90 days.
NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE! Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online