Runner / Production Assistant
AspectNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
ASPECT, an award-winning North Hollywood based Motion Picture Advertising Agency, has an immediate opening for a Runner (Entry-Level Production Assistant) with a passion for movie trailers to join our team!
• Responsible for retrieving/delivering sensitive materials in a timely manner to and from client's / motion picture studios
• Maintains a clean and inviting facility for both employees and clients
• Responsible for consistent cleanliness of kitchen + outside patio
• Assists in moving/building furniture and various tasks as needed
• Calling and verifying catering orders
• Setting up / breaking down daily lunch and nightly dinners
• Assists in preparation, execution, and breakdown of meetings/company events
• Covering front desk reception as needed including handling heavy phones
• Distributing mail/packages daily
• Transcribing feature dialogue
• Calling various vendors to inquire about supplies and availability
• Assists with operation-related tasks as needed
• Assists Office Manager with general tasks involving event planning and execution.
• Frequent lifting/moving of furniture, boxes, equipment
• Required driving in heavy traffic, secure lots, various distances
• Lots of sitting and computer-related desk work
• Frequent listening (phone calls) and reading comprehension
• Experience in AVID a plus!
Must be a dependable self-starter who's able to think on their feet and problem solve, have good phone etiquette, be detail oriented, creative, flexible, level-headed, a team-player, and have a strong interest in Motion Picture Advertising and Movie Trailers.
Must have a reliable car, Valid California Driver's License / California Car Registration, proof of insurance, excellent driving record and be able to pass a background check.
Must have reliable cell phone service to allow communication while out on runs.
Work shifts (start times) are rotated every week (8-Hour shifts + meal break)
Must be able to work long hours, variable shifts and occasional weekend work.
$15/ hour + mileage.
NO PHONE CALLS. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online