Finishing / Post Production Coordinator
AspectNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
ASPECT, the North Hollywood based motion picture marketing agency with a 40 year history servicing Hollywood's biggest projects, is looking for an cheerful solution oriented problem solver with a resilient and positive can-do attitude to fill the role of Finishing Coordinator on our team.
The Finishing Coordinator will report to the Director of Finishing and will work closely with our in-house finishing, graphics and creative teams as well as the major studio clients post production teams and out-of-house post production facilities to flawlessly deliver the highest quality final product.
This position will require late nights and occasional weekend work.
The ideal candidate is cool in the midst of chaos, smart, super organized, persistant yet polite, detail oriented, hard-working and can multi-task in a fast paced, deadline driven environment. Must have previous experience at a motion picture marketing agency or post production facility and understand the offline and online processes including but not limited to HD, 2K & 4K and Social Media digital workflows, motion graphics production, color grading, tagging versions, localization, audio mixing and technical specifications associated with creating and delivering a impeccable, final, mastered and finished product including multiple delivery sets as specified by our clients.
• Post production experience
• 1-3 years Finishing experience (marketing / advertising)
• Clear and Concise Communicaton
• Ability to remain positive, cheerful and solution oriented in the midst of pressurized situations
• Motion picture marketing experience
• Working knowledge of Non linear Video editing systems, Mac, Microsoft Office, FileMaker Pro, Aspera Faspex, VanDam, WireDrive, Hightail, FTP, Extreme Reach.
Tasks to include:
• Help manage/organize Workflow of Assistant Editor, Online Editor, Audio Mixer & Graphics Dept. as related to Finishing
• Evaluate locked cuts and oversee preps for in-house and out-of-house finishing
• Understand and implement MPAA and broadcast rules
• Request final graphics for finish
• Check final graphics for accuracy
• Communicate directly with various studio and out-of-house finishing teams
• QC final outputs prior to delivery
• Deliver the highest quality product every time
• Ensure that proper billing is recorded
• Maintain the finishing library
NO PHONE CALLS. Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online