AspectNorth Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
ASPECT, a North Hollywood based motion picture marketing agency with a 40 year history servicing Hollywood's biggest projects, is looking for an solution oriented problem solver with a resilient and positive can-do attitude to fill the role of Creative Coordinator on our team. They will provide support to supervising Producers, as well as interface directly with our clients to coordinate incoming and outgoing requests. Candidates must be extremely organized, efficient and resourceful. Professional attitude is a must.
• Communicate with supervising Producers to track project deadlines to make sure all are met
• Facilitate and manage client requests through completion
• Quality control all spots and materials before delivering to clients
• Assign graphic requests and provide translation between clients and the Graphics department
• Coordinate with finishing department to ensure quality control and organization throughout the finishing process
• Book, schedule, and arrange payment for voiceover artists upon request
• Attend project related meetings and phone calls, take notes and distribute to team
• Maintain schedule and assignment priorities based on project timelines
• Manage elements received by clients and facilitate distribution to proper departments
• Learn and anticipate needs for campaign projects before issues arise
• Some experience in the entertainment / advertising industry, a plus!
• Must have superior written and oral communication and organization skills
• Must be deadline-driven and be able to manage the pressures of multiple deadlines
• Must be extremely detail oriented, thorough and conscientious
• Proactive team-player attitude and good problem-solving skills are a must
• Stellar follow-up and follow-through
• Strong working knowledge of Filemaker Pro, Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
• Knowledge of the finishing process also a plus!!
• Proactive team player
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online