ArsonalCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Project Coordinator // Entertainment Advertising
Seeking highly organized, upbeat, positive and friendly individual for Project Coordinator position to support Account Executives in all aspects of day-to-day project management. Duties may include but are not limited to:
• working with Account Executives for daily needs, asset gathering, correspondence
• gathering / organizing project information, notes, briefs, assets
• trafficking print projects through agency
• maintain calendar of workflow to anticipate upcoming needs and ensure deadlines are met
• proofreading / quality control
• organizational / administrative projects
• scheduling meetings and calls
• relay detailed notes in a timely fashion
• attend creative meetings while taking notes
• troubleshoot and communicate all changes to schedule to internal teams
Must be proficient in MSWord, Excel and FileMaker Pro and have impeccable attention to detail.
Ability to multi-task and work at a fast pace in a team environment. Should have an understanding of how to prioritize and respond accordingly.
Great written and verbal communication skills.
Must have a strong sense of confidentiality.
Passion for Entertainment industry
Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
Experience in Marketing and/or Advertising industry
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online