Office Manager/ Client Services
Apache DigitalSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Apache is seeking a motivated, detail-oriented, and personable office manage/ client services coordinator to join our awesome team in sunny Santa Monica.
The ideal candidate for this position will have the following skill set:
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, can both follow and give clear instructions
- A high attention to detail in order to provide high end client experience in a creative environment
- Friendly and outgoing demeanor; people pleaser
- Ability to interact with a variety of personalities, both clients and co-workers.
- Works productively with minimal direction
- Ability to work calmly under pressure as an individual, while being a good team member
This job involves:
- Overseeing office services: front desk administration, facility requests and other office management functions
- Monitoring upkeep and ordering of kitchen and office supplies
- Travel coordination
- Light accounting, applicant must be familiar with Miscrosoft Excel and be comfortable keeping track of monthly expenses for a mid-sized office
-Greeting clients and assisting them throughout their session.
-Assist in preparation for client luncheons, including light food preparation.
-Prepare and serve beverages.
-Monitor the bays for overall tidiness and upkeep, as well as the lobby area, scullery and light housekeeping.
*Hours can be long and weekend work can be a possibility, but standard hours will be between 9am-6pm. This position is OT eligible.
$30,000 - $38,000 per year depending on experience. Full medical, dental & vision insurance.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent in the body of the email.
Do not send as an attachment. Apply Online