Assistant to Talent Manager/Producer
Anonymous ContentCulver City, CA
Full Time Job
Seniority: Entry Level
Dept: Emerging Platforms
Seeking the assistant to a Talent Manager/Producer in the Emerging Platforms Department at Anonymous Content. Emerging Platforms is a cutting-edge department that blends conventional talent management and representation with new media platforms and content. This is a high-volume desk that's extremely fast paced and hands-on. Candidates should have at least 1 year of agency experience. Experience in talent representation and/or production is a plus.
- Maintain a busy calendar
- Answer phones/roll calls
- Book travel
- Create pitch packets, decks and other promotional materials
- Research on new/prospective clients and influencers
- Assist in managing multiple productions in new media platforms
- Give notes on numerous pitches and submissions
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited University
- 1 year of agency experience
- Graphic design skills
- Understanding of new media and talent representation
- Must be reliable and a self-starter/problem solver
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Must be resilient and enthusiastic to do the work at hand
- Consistently punctual and readily available
- Passionate about the industry and new media
Founded in 1999 by CEO Steve Golin, Anonymous Content is a production and management company where talent comes first. We manage exceptional directors, writers, actors, and comedians, and work closely with them to achieve their goals, whether in feature films, television, commercials, music videos, or brand integrated content. We guide careers with confidence, relying on our experience in every area of the changing media landscape. Alongside our distinguished clients, we continue to grow our outstanding reputation in the entertainment and advertising industries.
Anonymous Content provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis protected by the law governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online