Intern - Publicity
American Film InstituteLos Angeles, CA
Part Time Unpaid Internship
AMERICAN FILM INSTITUTE
POSITION: Intern - College Credit
DEPARTMENT: Publicity, AFI FEST 2018
LOCATION: Los Angeles Campus
The Intern is responsible for assisting with the organization of all Publicity department activities including database updates, media monitoring, compiling press materials, FEST press requests, and volunteer management.
• Assist the Publicity team in the preparation and updates for press lists for Galas and Special Screenings.
• Organize and prepare supplies for Galas and Special Screenings, Festival filmmaker step & repeats.
• Assistance in the Festival Center with press check-in, media interviews and media monitoring.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• A self-directed worker with an interest in film, film festivals, and events.
• Experience in special events management, especially in fast-paced environments.
• Excellent communication, organizational and prioritizing skills
• Proven ability to handle numerous details, with appropriate follow up and reporting activities.
• Excellent computer skills with expertise in Word and Excel as well as be Mac proficient.
The Intern will perform all duties of this position subject to the guidance and supervision of the Publicity Coordinator, or another designated supervisor.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online