Assistant, International Distribution / Legal
Amblin PartnersUniversal City, CA
Full Time Job
We are currently searching for an Assistant to support the International Distribution / Legal department.
Located in Universal City, duties will include but may not be limited to the following:
• Data Entry (i.e. contract information, box office, budget, release dates)
• Generating and Circulating reports
• Track all contract activity for the department
• Proofreading contracts and various marketing materials
• Emailing international distributors with updates or to request information
• Assist with downloading and uploading marketing materials to asset sharing platform
• Organizing signatures on contracts
• Light phone work
To be considered, candidates must have a strong attention to detail, have the ability to prioritize and juggle workload, proficient in Microsoft Office, and have an eagerness to learn. Overtime may be required from time to time. Priority will be given to those who have rights management and/or database systems experience.
Job Code: Job Code 18-06
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online