Visual / Motion Designer
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
You are an experienced visual/motion/UX designer who has successfully demonstrated taking business goals and turning them into inspiring world-class designs. You understand the complexity of advertising and know how to set the visual standard for different categories. You have strong organizational skills, web expertise, design ability, and acute attention to detail.
You will work with a talented team of designers, program managers, and developers to launch innovative online executions every major movie and TV studio.
• 4 years experience in web design/online advertising
• Strong visual design skillset
• Strong sense of motion, rhythm, and contemporary styles
• Proficiency with Photoshop and After Effects
• Experience managing multiple projects and the ability to meet aggressive deadlines
• Ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback from multiple teams/owners
• Strong portfolio that can stand on its own for web or mobile
• Experience with 3D (Cinema 4D, Maya)
• Advanced CSS
• Fluent in HTML 5
• Bachelors in related field
IMDb is the world's most popular and authoritative source for movie, TV and celebrity content. Our website and mobile entities are in the top 30 properties across all content verticals. At over 100 million mobile user downloads, we are one of the largest mobile sites in the world. We sit at the intersection of the entertainment, media, and technology industries inside the world's most innovative and consumer-centric company.