Technical Sourcing Recruiter - Prime Video & Studios
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Hire & Develop the Best
Amazon's Entertainment organization is known for the innovative technologies, products and providing a world class experience for our customers - and for the people behind them. The Digital Entertainment organization is growing and we are looking for a skilled Technical Sourcing Recruiter to join the dynamic recruiting team supporting the brands of Prime Video and Studios in our Santa Monica, CA office.
As a member of our team you will serve as the technical sourcing point of contact for one or more of our Prime Video technical business partners, primarily focused on Software Development Engineers (SDE). You will have significant influence and impact over the delivery of sourcing and pipelining while fostering a collaborative environment to ensure a great candidate experience and raising the bar with each candidate hired.
You will have the chance to drive SDE sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition. We are looking for a tech recruiter with a strong reputation for being exceptional at SDE candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to deepen their technical recruiting experience in a large-scale and high-performance recruiting organization. Our team culture is goal-oriented, fast paced and fun! We are motivated by the challenge (and success) of hiring top talent for the ever expanding digital entertainment business.
The Roles & Responsibilities for our Technical Sourcing Recruiter include:
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations
• Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels
• Strong knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software/tools
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the organization, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting to deliver the quality results to the customer
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for the most 'hard to fill' openings
• 3 years of corporate and/or agency technical recruiting experience including sourcing and/or full life cycle recruiting
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience
• Strong working knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software
• Experiencing managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
• Experience building and driving talent sourcing initiatives.
• Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran
• Client focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing avenues, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
• Solid communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills, with a keen focus on delivering business results
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
• A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability