AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Ring is hiring a full-time in-house Senior Recruiter to join our rapidly growing team in Santa Monica. This role will be responsible for hiring positions across several departments and locations. This individual would describe themselves as passionate, tenacious, confident, self-driven, creative and fast. This individual will work closely with our existing recruiting team to continue to evolve and refine our recruiting practices.
• Responsible for full life cycle recruiting, engaging with applicants from screening phase to offer negotiation
• Actively source qualified candidates using internet databases, social media and employee referrals
• Conduct prescreening interviews and coordinate onsite interviews acting as the liaison between candidate and staff
• Engage hiring managers and interviewers to great candidate experience
• Conduct interview debriefs and drive hiring decisions
• Write job descriptions more compelling than this one
• Ask questions that provide insight into the candidate experience while keeping them engaged and challenged; Think outside the box!
• 5 years of experience in full life-cycle recruiting across various departments
• Experience sourcing, interviewing and closing
• Experience in building hiring strategies and executing against deadlines
• Experience recruiting multiple disparate positions simultaneously
• Tact, discretion and sensitivity when dealing with confidential matter
• Startup experience
• Sound judgment and able to anticipate needs and problems
• Highly organized, detail oriented and analytical
• Able to work independently and communicate with all organizational levels
• Team player at heart
• Sense of urgency & ownership
• Strong EQ and ability to adapt quickly
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit our website. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer - Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation