Social Marketing Manager
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Social Marketing Manager - Original Series
Prime Video is seeking an exceptional Social Media Manager to lead and build innovative global social media campaigns for major award-winning entertainment properties, and drive best-in-class customer experience and engagement. We are seeking an experienced and creative social strategist with a genuine passion for TV and global content. The successful candidate will have a proven track record delivering results on social campaigns, with the ability to develop strategy from scratch, sell big ideas internally and externally, multi-task and prioritize, manage a high-volume of campaigns by being nimble and creative, plus a drive for testing, learning and making insight- and data-driven decisions.
The Social Media Manager will lead and launch social campaigns that impact millions of customers globally, owning campaigns end-to-end. You will work across internal teams including brand, creative, synergy, awards, events and PR, as well as partner with external social strategy and creative agencies. You will collaborate closely with the paid social team to inform and implement holistic strategies and creative for above the line media campaigns. You will own all social content decisions for the properties you own, driving both long-term strategy, pre-planned campaigns and day-to-day editorial decisions. You will manage multiple social campaigns simultaneously, with the ability to streamline for efficiency, while crafting thoughtful strategies to best-serve unique audiences. You will work with key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube, as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. You will also contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing.
Success in this role requires excellent customer instincts, an ability to define strategy from scratch, excellent project management skills, an aptitude for developing insights-driven global strategies, defining customer-centric campaign goals, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content and a passion for continuous improvement. You will need to possess an entrepreneurial ability to try new and different things with minimal direction. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas and establish best practices for Prime Video.
• Lead, develop and launch social strategies and campaigns for Prime Video series, specials and initiatives, from inception through post-launch/sustain
• Oversee creative ideation and development to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns for customers
• Work closely and collaboratively across brand, creative, paid social, PR and synergy teams to champion social-first ideas and execute global integrated activations, events and strategies
• Foster global social conversation and leverage to build vibrant communities
• Partner with paid social team to develop fully integrated social campaigns
• Manage agencies and oversee campaign planning and management
• Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations
• Develop and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
• Build relationships with talent and showrunners, including educating on social media
• Present to senior leadership regularly on campaign plans and results
• Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3-8 years of experience in social marketing
- Demonstrated ability to build, execute, and scale social marketing programs
- Proven track record of influencing others to drive your key business KPIs
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills
- Must be comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis
- Has relentlessly high standards
- Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records..