Production Specialist - Events
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
The IMDb Originals & Events team is seeking a Production Specialist to help expand IMDb's successful events program and contribute to the production and promotion of IMDb original video . This position will report to the Executive Producer of Events and provide planning and logistical support across a variety of IMDb events including but not limited to Sundance, The Academy Awards, San Diego Comic-Con, TIFF, and more. The Production Specialist will work closely with various internal teams including video production, editorial, sales marketing, design, and consumer marketing.
• Project management of event timelines, communication, and deliverables working with external vendors and internal stakeholders including marketing, editorial, sales, product, and execs.
• Event tactical support including venue search and procurement, graphic design, food and menu planning, travel planning, AV coordination, guest list management, credentialing and ticketing, onboarding new vendors, managing vendors, and invoicing
• On-location event support, including set-up, delivery, guest management and breakdown, production and design as needed
• Graphic design and production art for both original video and event projects. Deliverables to include promo images, ad units, web pages, invitations, and more.
• Support of the overall execution of Originals and Events programs and contribute to creative ideation and longer term strategic planning.
• 3-6 years of relevant experience in the entertainment industry focused on event management, video production, and digital media
• Event management and administrative support experience including project management and budgeting
• Graphic design / production art skills with proficiency in the Adobe suite
• Mastery of Excel, PowerPoint, and the ability to ramp quickly to multiple internal tools
• Superior written and oral business communications skills, with the ability to comfortably and professionally interact with colleagues at all levels
• Excellent time management skills with the ability to work on multiple deadlines in a fluid environment with competing priorities
• Experience working with design, video production and on camera events
• Must be open to travel at least 6 weeks a year
• Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, or relevant field of study
• Proven success with planning and/or executing entertainment events
• Experience in a client facing role, managing sponsors of high-value advertising campaigns
• Solid attention to detail, customer-service orientation and creativity in problem-solving
• Calm under pressure and positive attitude