Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios & Prime Video Marketing is looking for a strategic HR leader to join their team in Los Angeles, CA.
As a Principal HR leader, you will be both strategic and hands-on providing leadership and expertise in the areas of organizational development/design, compensation, coaching, employee relations and much more. You will own and be instrumental in initiating and driving HR programs and initiatives within your client group requiring you to collaborate with central HR and local/regional HRBP teams. We delight in data, we need someone who is highly analytical and can apply critical thinking and judgement to ensure focus on the right things, using metrics and anecdotal data to measure success. The right candidate will demonstrate the ability to influence business leaders with data-driven recommendations.
You will partner with your leaders to help find, grow and keep Earth's best talent. Whether coaching your clients on leading their teams, or developing innovative solutions and programs to deliver results for our business, you will be a champion of Amazon's culture and values, partnering with your clients to help them build customer-obsessed teams.
The individual in this role must be able to work well with peers in influencing implementation and interface effectively with professionals at all levels of the organization. You will need business acumen, excellent communication skills, influence skills, strategic thinking and planning/project management skills, as well as the ability to thrive in a fast paced, environment.
Join us in making history!
• Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
• 10 years of experience in an HR generalist leadership role
- Master's Degree in Human Resources or related field or MBA
- Significant experience working with fast-moving, high performance teams and driving innovative solutions tailored to unique business environments
- Demonstrated ability to translate business strategy and goals into optimal HR processes that are scalable, simple, customer-focused and adaptable to unique and changing business needs
- Experience in coaching senior leaders and managers, and strong talent assessment skills
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication; high quality document preparation and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as an active member of both business and HR teams
- Willingness and ability to both be hands on with all levels of the organization as well as serve as a strategic partner to senior leaders
- Experience working with global teams, and driving organizational change initiatives and developing talent management plans for a global organization
- Resilient and able to thrive in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment with a high level of energy