AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Work hard, have fun and make history with Amazon's legal team. We are looking for a smart and motivated individual to provide administrative assistance to our Amazon Web Services business. Responsibilities include coordinating the execution of agreements, maintaining legal contracts, preparing status reports, improving processes, performing general office tasks (such as calendaring, filing, and budget tracking), and coordinating other legal and administrative matters with business groups.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency, take effective action without having to know the total picture, and solve problems that affect people within the group or other related groups. The candidate will be internal client-service oriented, have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, have great organizational skills, and have the ability to easily switch gears. The candidate will possess a high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information, as well as the ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company.
• 2 years administrative experience
• Bachelor's degree
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word (intermediate), Excel (intermediate), and SharePoint (basic)
• Experience managing a high volume of requests and competing deadlines
• Strong written and spoken communication skills in English
• Strong written and spoken communication skills in Spanish, Portuguese, or French.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a collaborative team
• Client-service oriented
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to demonstrate sound judgment in ambiguous situations
• Advanced Excel skills
• Legal experience