Email Marketing Designer
AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Ring is looking for an Email Marketing Designer who is senior with the following marketing skill sets: email marketing strategy, content, design and a strong working knowledge of creative narratives.
You should have a passion for communication, design, art direction, and customer obsession.
• Designing and building email marketing campaigns to support our engagement strategy vision
• Ensure that the brand is maintained across all emails and live up to the highest standards
• Managing relationships across engagement, marketing and technology functions to determine appropriate content, cadence, and creative
• Collaborating with Email Marketing Team to prioritize email initiatives, develop testing plans, automation/lifecycle strategies, and reporting
• Use insights from customer data to strategically segment and personalize email messaging
• Improving all KPIs, including deliverability, open rate, click rate, conversion rate, opt-out rate, revenue, and business goals
• Staying informed on the changing landscape of email marketing, including trends, best practices, and new tools/technologies
• Art Direction and Brand Narratives, working alongside a dedicated copywriter and strategist to define narratives across all email communications.
• Interpret creative briefs, documented channel-specific best practices, and previous performance data to produce high-performing creative.
• Provide feedback for creative briefs and contribute ideas to the creative process.
• Execute multiple design projects pertaining to customer outreach, sales, transactional emails, lifecycle emails and more
• Digest and implement design feedback from multiple stakeholders in real-time
• Partner with Email Marketing Manager and front-end developers to export assets for HTML and CSS-friendly designs
• Communicate directly with internal stakeholders to successfully and efficiently meet the deliverable requirements of a project.
• 4 years of experience functioning in an Email Marketing role
• 5 years of professional experience as a graphic and web designer
• Experience with HTML/CSS, email coding and experience creating responsive, personalized emails
• Knowledge of A/B Testing and deliverability best practices
• Working knowledge of Marketing Automation Platforms
• Knowledge of CRM
• Portfolio showcasing responsive web design work and concepts
• Eagerness to learn and thrive with a fast-growing, technologically advanced company
• Background in Smart home including operations, sales and marketing
• Demonstrate a love and passion for everything design- and art-related
• General knowledge and experience across the entire marketing spectrum
• Ability to understand and interpret critical email metrics
• Have a highly creative mind with impeccable taste
• Have a strong understanding of the latest design tools, concepts, and technologies
• Ability to identify overarching digital design issues and opportunities and implement effective solutions
• Ability to put yourself in the customer's shoes and come up with ideas that are relevant and enticing
• Ability to write front-end code
• Deep understanding of current design trends and technologies.
• Strong understanding and experience with various web design software
• Proven experience creating designs that impacts user engagement and website conversions
• Experience creating and editing themes/sites for Wordpress, Bigcommerce, Magento, etc.
Ring's mission is to reduce crime in neighborhoods and empower consumers by creating a Ring of Security around homes and communities with its suite of smart home security products: Ring Video Doorbell, Ring Video Doorbell Pro, Ring Stick Up Cam and the new Ring Floodlight Cam. With these security devices, Ring has created the neighborhood watch for the digital age and continues to keep homes around the world safe. For more information, visit our website. With Ring, you're always home.
Ring LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation