AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
The Amazon Prime Video Originals Marketing team is looking for a creative and imaginative digital designer. This role will act as a crucial member of a fast-paced, collaborative Prime Video social and brand team. This individual must have a trending eye for design, motion and illustration. In order to succeed in this role, this candidate must have an innovative mindset, a knack for perfection and a love of entertainment.
The ideal candidate must be comfortable designing content in a fast-paced world, while understanding the priorities of holistic marketing campaigns. This person will be responsible for creating engaging content from scratch, involved in ideation of quick-turnaround content and must work well with tight deadlines and reactionary asset production.
Day-to-day this person will ideate and create assets to drive customer engagement on Prime Video social handles as well as work with a larger team to collaborate on big ideas that can drive positive engagement with the overall brand.
You must be able to:
• concept and design breakthrough creative to help build community and intrigue for Prime Video programming, mainly Prime Originals
• is up-to-date with key moments and current trends and can help to identify ways for the social team to leverage current topics of interest as part of content development.
• can touch up, refine and enhance photography and episodic screen captures for use in daily posts.
• able to work with the entire social media team to establish and maintain an authentic social approach that enhances the network and series brands, as well as improving the fan experience and engagement.
• excels in pitching and concepting original content ideas that respond to trending behavior within social that drives awareness and relevance of the Prime Video brand.
• able to manage the story telling behind each creative asset to ensure it is clear, concise, snackable and true to the specific social vertical.
• Able to have fun and enjoy what they do.
Please include a link to your portfolio when applying for this role.
• Should be highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator and able to navigate the full suite of Adobe products.
• Must understand the needs of Digital Marketing, specifically best practices in Social Media across various platforms and devices.
• Have a solid understanding of the design needs/restrictions for each social platform and stay up-to-date with their new features and trends.
• Main asset deliverables for this role include videos, animated .gifs, cinemagraphs and variety of other static and motion art.
• You must posses a strong bias for action and willingness to roll up your sleeves (if your shirt has sleeves) and get things done.
• Must have great communication, documentation and presentation skills.
• Should be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment, readily adapting to continually changing priorities, nuanced feedback, and aggressive project time frames
• Must be a fan of TV and the entertainment industry
• Should be a strong communicator and receptive to feedback and direction.