AmazonSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
We are looking for a well-rounded Sr. Motion Graphics Designer who will work with our internal creative team to develop and design boards for pitches and active jobs as well as execute on sold motion work. The ideal candidate is driven, has a real passion for motion design, and a keen eye for detail.
The Sr. Motion Designer should have a proven record of analytical rigor, creative problem solving and flawless execution. The successful candidate must be able to lead large-scale strategic creative efforts, whilst staying connected to the details and being able to deliver results on a day-to-day basis. The candidate should deliver innovative advertising experiences across a wide range of media including digital advertising and traditional above the line channels. The candidate should be able to present their ideas/concepts to clients and sell them on their ideas.
If you are passionate about creating customer-focused experiences and collaborating with a global team of passionate designers and account executives, we want to talk to you.
• Produce videos using your video production and motion graphics abilities to support the needs of our advertisers/internal partners.
• Be resourceful, capturing footage and other usable assets to make a short video come to life. Re-versioning existing campaigns for our platforms/needs so any new elements match provided assets and are seamlessly composited together in accordance with style and retail guidelines.
• Brainstorm with clients during kick-off meetings.
• Provide pre-production designs for pitching, including style frames, storyboards, and written concepts.
• Understand the complexities, dependencies and opportunities beyond our immediate team.
• Communicate strong visual narratives in short formats (15-30 seconds in duration).
• Solve problems creatively and be able to compromise without impacting the work.
• Take data from previous video ad campaigns and improve the creative to optimize performance.
• Stay up-to-date on latest animation software, techniques and industry trends
• Please have your portfolio link in your resume to be considered.
• Must have no less than 7 years in the industry
• Portfolio of work for national or global clients, medium to large project experience.
• Experience in broadcast, film, and digital platforms. Working with big brands or studios.
• Proven ability to work cross-team and synthesize feedback and input from marketing, product management, sales, market research, internal and external partners for both conceptual and tactical motion executions.
• Solid written/verbal communication and collaborative skills.
• Ability to manage multiple projects at one time to make aggressive deadlines.
• Self-starter who is a customer-obsessed, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic team player.
• Ability to work under pressure without compromising performance or accuracy in a deadline-oriented environment
• Possesses a strong desire to streamline processes by collaborating with colleagues, proposing and implementing new solutions.
• Has a proven track record of executing successful Global-scaled projects with teammates in different time zones.
• Can work independently with minimal supervision, while able to follow direction
• Works effectively with others in a collaborative team environment