Senior Social Marketing Manager - Brand
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Prime Video is seeking an exceptional Senior Social Media Manager to lead and build innovative global social media campaigns for major entertainment properties, and drive best-in-class customer experience and engagement. We are seeking an experienced and creative social strategist with a genuine passion for TV and global content. The successful candidate will have a proven track record delivering results on social campaigns, with the ability to develop strategy from scratch, sell big ideas internally and externally, multi-task and prioritize, plus a drive for testing, learning and making insight- and data-driven decisions.
The Senior Social Media Manager will lead and launch social campaigns that impact millions of customers globally, owning campaigns end-to-end. You will work across internal teams including brand, creative, synergy, events and PR, as well as partner with external social strategy and creative agencies. You will collaborate closely with the paid social team to inform and implement holistic strategies and creative for above the line media campaigns. You will own all social content decisions for the properties you own, driving both long-term strategy, pre-planned campaigns and day-to-day editorial decisions. You will work with key social media and digital platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and YouTube, as well as seek out emerging platforms that can help us grow our customer base and brand. You will also contribute to the development of new product features and tools for social marketing.
Success in this role requires excellent customer instincts, an ability to define strategy from scratch, excellent project management skills, an aptitude for developing insights-driven global strategies, defining customer-centric campaign goals, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content and a passion for continuous improvement. You will need to possess an entrepreneurial ability to try new and different things with minimal direction. Overall, you will be challenged to push boundaries, propose and execute new ideas and establish best practices for Prime Video.
• Lead, develop and launch social strategies and campaigns for Prime Video series, specials and initiatives, from inception through post-launch/sustain
• Oversee creative ideation and development to deliver innovative, best-in-class campaigns for customers
• Work closely and collaboratively across brand, creative, paid social, PR and synergy teams to champion social-first ideas and execute global integrated activations, events and strategies
• Foster global social conversation and leverage to build vibrant communities
• Partner with paid social team to develop fully integrated social campaigns
• Manage agencies and oversee campaign planning and management
• Partner with social platforms to identify new opportunities and develop innovative activations
• Develop and own goals and performance metrics for campaigns; monitor regularly to understand effectiveness of strategy and creative, making recommendations for continuous improvement
• Build relationships with talent and showrunners, including educating on social media
• Present to senior leadership regularly on campaign plans and results
• Continuously ideate and innovate within the social space
• 8-10 years of experience in social media marketing within a global entertainment company
• Demonstrated ability to independently lead social media campaigns for major properties on a global level
• Proven ability to influence and communicate effectively with senior executives
• Advanced decision-making skills with proven ability to drive direction and alignment with large cross-functional teams
• Must provide examples of developing and executing on social media strategies to grow audiences and deliver on engagement metrics
• Track record of driving adoption of new ideas and concepts, and pioneering new approaches within your team or company
• Ability to collaborate effectively with internal stakeholders and external agencies/partners/talent
• Creative thinker with passion for developing and delivering big ideas for our customers
• Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
• Extreme attention to detail with relentlessly high standards
• Innate willingness to roll up your sleeves
• Exceptional verbal and written skills
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.