Senior Recruiter - Prime Video & Amazon Studios
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon's Entertainment organization is known for our innovative technologies, products and providing a world class experience for our customers - and for the people behind them. The Digital Entertainment recruiting is looking for a skilled Full Life-Cycle Recruiter to join our dynamic team supporting Prime Video and Amazon Studios hiring.
We are looking for a recruiter with a strong reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative. This is a fast paced environment where we work hard, have fun and welcome innovation.
Our recruiters have significant influence and impact to the business by identifying and closing top entertainment talent in the industry while also cultivating a partnership that goes beyond hiring.
• Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing/recruiting strategy with an ability to manage customer and candidate expectations
• Optimize recruiting programs and partner with team members on critical recruiting initiatives that drive operational excellence
• Act as a recruiting SME helping to navigate common roadblocks and develop creative solutions in order to share ideas and attract top talent to Amazon
• Ability to manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline, report on metrics and provide recommendations for optimization.
• Demonstrated ability to gather data, package reporting and communicate insights to a variety of audiences to include peers and Amazon leadership
• Experience recruiting passive candidates at all levels and strong knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing methods
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management
• Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
• 6 years' experience of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Strong knowledge of Boolean, x-ray searches and additional sourcing software
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships simultaneously
• Experience reporting against recruiting metrics/ results to internal clients
• Experience building and driving a variety of talent sourcing initiatives
• Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience recruiting digital entertainment industry candidates
• Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team
• A track record of demonstrating a strong work ethic, integrity and personal accountability
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.