Senior Creative Executive, Production - Amazon Studios
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking an experienced Senior Creative Executive of Production. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in creative and physical production of high-profile TV and Film. The candidate should have the ability to guide and supervise all creative aspects on high level productions – vetting and hiring department heads, analyzing budgets and production calendars, supervising pre-production, production and post, and finding solutions to budgetary challenges while always maintaining the creative integrity of the project. The candidate must have comprehensive knowledge of top tier film and premium television talent and must have strong industry relationships. The candidate should be self-motivated, passionate and able to work well in a team environment. Strong interpersonal skills and project management skills are a must.
• Oversee all creative aspects of production and post-production.
• Seek out and assess line producers and production departing heads
• Work with producers on production plans and budgets
• Serve as primary liaison between Genre and Production
• Bachelor's Degree
• 10 years of genre/drama production experience
• Experience working at a premium television network
• An interest in the future of communications networks
• Graduate degree in film, law or business
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.