Senior Campaign Manager, Creative Services
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking a Senior Campaign Manager to manage 360 marketing campaigns and related projects from inception to completion for our Original Series programming. This position reports to the Head of Campaign Management, Original Series and will ensure that each element of a series launch or marketing campaign is completed on time and on budget in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS POSITION WILL INCLUDE:
• Manage all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development and budget tracking.
• Create schedules, determine resources, estimate time, track costs and project completion requirements.
• Obtain necessary approvals and communicate plans to relevant stakeholders.
• Ensure team establishes and maintains appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget.
• Anticipate and effectively mitigate problems; and consistently communicate to stakeholders about updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications.
• Work collaboratively and proactively with internal team and external agencies to assess project requirements and ensure efficient development and delivery of assets per the marketing plan.
• Able to troubleshoot situations and deal with any unique situations that may arise.
• Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
• Experience managing and delivering assets to external partners a must.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5-7 years relevant experience at a creative agency, network or studio as a project manager or producer.
• Must be able to prioritize tasks effectively.
• Experience working with Project Management software to manage the life of a job (open job numbers, input milestones, track approval flow, etc.).
• Detailed knowledge of workflow within a marketing, production company, or digital creative department.
• Expert organizational skills and the ability to prioritize, monitor, and manage workload.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of digital file and folder management systems.
• The ability to operate autonomously amidst ambiguity.
- Ready to jump into any situation, assess and take control.
• Television or feature film experience preferred.
• Print production experience (on-press experience, print specs, working knowledge of media plans) a plus.
• A/V asset production experience a plus (i.e. trailers, :30s, sizzle reels, etc.)
• DAM (Digital Asset Management) experience a plus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.