Scripted Development Coordinator, Latin America
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated Development Coordinator of Scripted Series, to support International Original series for Latin America
The successful candidate will have training and/or experience in scripted series story analysis, and will be able to accurately provide quality coverage. They will be able to effectively multi-task; have the ability to complete administrative tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance; react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; and efficiently and creatively solve difficult or complex problems that affect people within the group or other related groups. The candidate will also have great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, have great organization skills and have the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
Key responsibilities include:
• Provide quality coverage of scripted series.
• Create weekly development reports.
• Manage complex calendar and scheduling requirements.
• Organize meetings and events.
• Coordinate travel.
• Act as a liaison to other Amazon Studios departments.
• Perform additional administrative tasks as needed.
• Bachelor's degree.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as an assistant.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Outlook as well as strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Sharepoint.
• Fluent in Spanish.
• Previous experience working as a story analyst or story editor for television and/or film development.
• Previous experience as an assistant at a talent agency, studio, production company or TV network a plus.
• Knowledge of film industry trends and players, including Latin America and Brazil.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills.
• Positive, proactive and able to consistently exercise great judgment.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Creative problem-solver.
• Web-savvy: familiar with streaming video environment.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Proficiency in Portuguese a plus.