Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon has spent nearly two decades revolutionizing the way we consume music, movies and entertainment – and now, the company is changing the way movies and TV shows and being made and distributed.
Amazon Studios, the film and series production arm of Amazon.com that produces original series that are distributed on Amazon Prime and feature films that are distributed theatrically before premiering on Amazon Prime is seeking a highly-intelligent, high-judgment, self-motivated Publicity Coordinator to assist the series PR Team with general administrative duties, manage talent schedules, and book talent travel, and oversee payment of vendors and expenses.
This individual will be based in Santa Monica.
• 2 years of experience in the TV or Movies industry
• Experience assisting at an agency, studio or network or similar
• Bachelor's Degree
• Experience with heavy scheduling
• Willingness to problem solve
• Deep knowledge of the entertainment industry/publicity
• Exceptional knowledge of entertainment industry/publicity
• Exceptional verbal and written communications skills and attention to detail
• Excellent judgment, particularly in narrow timeframes
• A passion for pop culture and entertainment
• Willingness to work hard and roll up sleeves to get work done, even when at times it is outside the scope of the job