Kids Development Coordinator
Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking a dedicated, self-motivated Kids Development Coordinator to support the Head of Kids Programming in Santa Monica, California. Amazon Studios is the original film and television development and production arm of Amazon.com.
The Development Coordinator is responsible for a high volume of tasks including complex calendar management, travel itineraries, coordination with external agencies, etc. The ideal candidate has 1 year in development and production experience and knows children's television (both live action and animation). The candidate will also have great attention to detail, great organizational skills and have the ability to switch gears at a moment's notice.
• Manage all administrative tasks for the Head of Kids Programming and two other Executives, including managing heavy calendars, calls, travel itineraries, expense reports, greeting clients and guests, etc.
• Manage project submission process for the Kids' department
• Assist in the coordination of development and production of series
• Act as a liaison between departments
• Provide feedback on submissions and development projects
• Bachelors Degree, preferably in Entertainment
• 1-3 years of experience in Kids' Television
• Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Sharepoint
• Strong planning, time management, and organizational skills
• Broad knowledge of the Entertainment Industry
• Excellent communication skills
• Positive, proactive, and able to exercise great judgment
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
• Creative problem-solver
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.