Finance Manager, FP&A
Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/4/2021 9:33:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Accounting/Finance Category
Browse the MBAs Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Finance Manager, FP&A jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Finance Manager, FP&A postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Finance Manager, FP&A?
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios seeks an experienced Finance Manager for its Financial Planning & Analysis team. This is an exciting opportunity to help manage the global growth of Amazon Studios, with an emphasis on driving core financial planning cycles (Quarterly Guidance Forecasts, Annual Operating Plans, Long Range Plans, etc). This person will report to the Sr. Finance Manager of FP&A at Amazon Studios, and work closely with Amazon Studios' CFO, senior business leaders, and various Corporate Finance teams throughout Amazon. The right individual will have exceptional analytical skills, financial modeling skills, solid business acumen, and is capable of driving an organization to the right results. The team needs an operationally minded self-starter who is able to work cross-functionally. This person will own complex areas of the business and drive tremendous impact.
• Lead Amazon Studios' financial planning cycles such as Month-End Close, Quarterly Guidance forecasts, Annual Operating Plans, and Long-Range Plans.
• Report and communicate key financial performance measures to senior leaders
• Drive goal-setting processes throughout the Studio and develop mechanisms to monitor progress
• Develop and implement improvements in reporting, forecasting, and operating models.
• Drive automation initiatives that help the team scale
8 years of finance experience or a related analytical field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA is a plus.