Amazon StudiosCulver City, CA
This was removed by the employer on 6/18/2021 3:33:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Browse the Film and TV Production Category
Browse the Film and TV Development Category
Browse the Studio Category
Search for Executive Assistant jobs in Culver City-CA
Search all Executive Assistant postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Executive Assistant?
Full Time Job
Executive Assistant Amazon Studios
Amazon Studios is the original content arm of Amazon.com, responsible for producing content that engages our customers across the globe. The team is responsible for introducing distinctive, critically-claimed award-winning originals like Transparent and The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel and ground-breaking, popular shows like The Man in the High Castle, Goliath and Jack Ryan.
We are seeking an experienced Executive Assistant with a passion for television and film who wants to help a busy Business Affairs team continue to grow and evolve. The position will report to the Head of Business Affairs, Scripted TV, and will also support various functions of the team. A successful candidate will be an experienced, detail oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude in a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, and manage multiple priorities and global scheduling needs. A deep knowledge of the television industry, including key outlets, platforms and high-level individuals at those entities, is desirable.
Job responsibilities include:
• Managing day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts
• Handling heavy phone calls and messaging
• Managing domestic & international travel itineraries and expenses for the team
• All administrative support functions, including organizing documents, deal tracking, meeting preparation, supply ordering, and purchase orders
• Additional appropriate special projects as they align with the candidate's background and qualifications
• Experience with executive level calendar management
• Experience with domestic and/or international travel coordination
• Experience with Microsoft Office Products
• 2 years of professional experience
• BA/BS Degree
• 3 years' administrative experience supporting executives in a fast-paced, corporate environment
• Excellent Outlook, SharePoint, Microsoft Word and Excel skills
• Entertainment Industry experience