Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
The Prime Video Originals Marketing team, based in Santa Monica, CA, is looking for a smart, enthusiastic, hard-working, and creative candidate to join our team as an Executive Assistant. This person will be responsible for a high volume of tasks including complex calendar management, managing detailed global travel itineraries and related expenditures. The position will report and support the Director of Marketing and support the Director Media and Measurement.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced, detail oriented, organized planner with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility. A positive attitude despite the pressures of a fast-paced environment is essential. The candidate will possess the ability to succeed with minimal guidance or supervision, be skilled at anticipating problems, managing multiple priorities and handle scheduling needs with global partners.
Additional responsibilities include various marketing research tasks and the planning of departmental meetings and activities. This is an incredible opportunity if you have a passion for entertainment marketing and an interest in working in a startup environment. Specific job responsibilities include:
• Effectively plan and manages multiple calendars through Microsoft Outlook.
• Coordinate schedules and meetings with other EA's a wide range of employees and senior leaders across the company.
• Developing day-to-day schedule and prioritization of activities, proactively identifying and resolving scheduling conflicts.
• Manage domestic & international travel itineraries and expenses.
• Various administrative support functions, including organizing documents, meeting preparation, supply ordering and purchase orders.
• Proactively drive team activities such as staff meetings, related agendas, All-Hands meetings, and team leadership and morale-building events.
• Additional appropriate special projects as they align with the ideal candidate's background and qualifications.
• BA/BS Degree
• 4 years entertainment marketing and or advertising experience in a studio, network agency or fast-paced, corporate environment.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills.
• High attention to detail and proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple, competing priorities.
• Ability to calmly and effectively manage conflicting priorities and schedules to successful resolution.
• Excellent organization, multi-tasking and communications skills
• Strong motivation and ability to take initiative with little direction
• Familiarity with the entertainment industry
Amazon Studios launched in 2010 as a new way to develop and distribute episodic television series and feature films. We are building a global slate of ambitious, premium, visionary and award-winning content for adults, families and kids, exclusively for Amazon Prime members through our Amazon Prime Video platform.