Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking an experienced and passionate Creative Director to lead in the creation of innovative, stunning and first-to-market experiences that drive viewership of Amazon Prime Video and Prime Originals. The ideal candidate will create thoughtful and groundbreaking marketing materials that will connect with customers across all channels -with a focus on Motion, Multi-show content and high-level brand communications that represent Prime Video and Amazon Studios in all external media channels and internally to high-level stakeholders and corporate events.
This role will be part of the Global Creative brand team and work to expand the awareness of Prime Video, it's content and it's brand identity.
This candidate should have a strong portfolio of work showing creative storytelling and innovation with the ability to articulate big and breakthrough ideas in motion and video, social, digital, transmedia, events and experiential branding.
• Ideate and develop innovative, stunning and effective 360° marketing experiences that tell stories, communicate benefits, and drive viewership of the original programming that we distribute through Amazon Prime Video
• Come up with a creative vision and direction that becomes contagious for others to engage with our service and content and bring that vision to fruition as part of 360° campaigns executed via internal and external partners.
• Use programs such as Adobe CS and Microsoft Office to create artifacts such as creative briefs, presentation decks, sketches, and comps to communicate concepts and bring ideas to life
• Articulate and sell creative concepts to peers, senior management and Executive Producers
• Solve for business, customer, and stakeholder requirements while building creative that is stunning and effective
• Proactively ideate, and define creative deliverables across channels that help drive marketing objectives.
• Proactively work to solve problems and communicate to senior management, and actively seek clarification when there is ambiguity.
• Communicate with key stakeholders internally (Pods, Marketing Group, Studios and PV organization, Amazon) and externally (partner agencies) in a spirit of collaboration, building strong relationships with stakeholders, communicating and collaborating effectively, articulating complex issues/problems in an effective manner
• 10 years of creative design experience that encompasses digital, interactive, AV, and brand design
• Editing and Motion experience, preferably versed in Adobe After Effects.
• A strong portfolio of work showing creative invention and innovation with the ability to articulate big and breakthrough ideas in print, outdoor, AV, social, digital, transmedia, events and experiential that can effectively market.
• Deep knowledge of design and associated tools and principals
• Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
• Excellent presentation skills and interactive story telling ability
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven success in project management and execution across all forms of media, print, video, social and digital mass media.
• Creative writing skills
• Must be able to multi-task, work in a fast-paced environment and maintain a sharp attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree
• Strong creative and project management skills
• Entertainment/Media Industry Experience
• Ability to manage creative teams, agency relationships and inspire great creative.
• Ability to create creative ID systems and ID Kits to align and empower global channels to execute creative on a local level.
• Ability to track budgets on creative projects and negotiate estimates.
• Media industry experience