Amazon StudiosSanta Monica, CA
Full Time Job
Amazon Studios is seeking a bright, multitasking, dynamic and self-motivated Casting Coordinator to assist in the execution of talent-driven content across our original content. In this role, the individual will assist the Casting team with creating maintaining databases, tracking talent and related tasks around program execution. This person will assist multiple Casting Executives and must be extremely detail oriented and able to thrive in a fast paced environment. This person should have at least two years of experience working at either a talent agency or at a studio or network.
• Coordinate the calendar for Casting Executives and manage all administrative details
• Research talent and assist with casting projects as needed
• Assist in maintaining and updating talent database
• Minimum 2 year experience in another talent-facing capacity
• Bachelors Degree Required
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Excellent communication skills.
• Proficiency in Cast-it, Excel, Outlook and other Microsoft programs
• High attention to detail.
• Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
• Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Creative problem-solver.
• High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.