Producer / Operations Manager
Amaze VRWest Hollywood, CA
Full Time Job
We want to change the way people share and consume media. We believe the future of media is in immersive technologies. As an end-to-end service, we develop and produce entertaining content with custom VR equipment and proprietary software, and we distribute through our platform Amaze on Oculus Rift, Oculus Go, Samsung Gear VR, Google Daydream, and Windows Mixed Reality. To position ourselves for the next phase of growth, we're searching for a mission-oriented, creative teammate who can take our content to the next level.
Who we are:
Founded in 2015, AmazeVR is an end-to-end VR content production company with proprietary VR technology. Within five months of its debut, Amaze is the #1 ranked free app on the Oculus Store (as of September 14, 2017) and was the #1 most popular app by download across the VR industry in 2017. AmazeVR has offices in Sunnyvale, CA and in West Hollywood, CA.
Who you are:
- Entrepreneurial - excited about working at an early-stage startup with a small team, and wearing multiple hats
- Passionate about entertainment - 2-5 years experience in the entertainment industry (internships included)
- Creative and experienced across the post-production field. Expert in Adobe CC. Experience with VFX, motion graphics, coloring, and sound design a plus.
- Technology savvy. Will be dealing with a lot of emerging tech programs and interactive coding. Coding experience not necessary, but must be excited to learn basic programming
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to drive new creative pitches
- Highly organized - can build systems to streamline the process of handling projects at scale
- A communicator who can keep the team abreast of the process, capturing the team's vision
- The desire to be a leader - we want to invest in you for the long-run to help manage the production department
- You know what real hustle looks like - resourceful in a fast-paced evolving environment and will meet tight deadlines
- A ''yes… and!'' person, not a ''yes, but…'' person
- You may or may not have VR experience - come with an open mind and we'll teach you
- Be a core team member working on everything related to content creation, product design, and marketing (e.g., source/film/edit VR videos, craft marketing messages, etc.)
- Manage day to day workflow of projects and operations
- Operate production/post-production support both in-house and with partnered content creators
- Help grow the content team to produce breakthrough VR experiences
- Develop and execute on concepts/productions with Content Team to create groundbreaking VR content
- Manage relationships with partnered content creators and develop new relationships with potential creators
- Actively participate in discussions and brainstorming sessions regarding product, content, and marketing
- Dog-friendly - bring your dog to work!
- Lunch, snacks, and unlimited coffee are covered
- Access to all WeWork events and amenities
- Start date: Immediate
- Hours: 10am-7pm, M-F
- Location: West Hollywood, CA
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online