Allied Global MarketingLos Angeles, CA
Full Time Job
Allied Global Marketing is hiring an Account Executive in Los Angeles. The ideal candidate will be an outgoing, energetic team player with a passion for entertainment marketing. The Account Executive will work out of the offices of a major film studio client.
If you thrive in a creative, fast-paced agency environment, and love movies, we want to hear from you.
Job Responsibilities Include:
• Assisting on ideation and execution of general field marketing campaigns for theatrical releases
• Assisting in managing network of field marketing agencies
• Securing and implementing promotional campaigns in the greater Los Angeles area and Orange County, including media promotions, grassroots, experiential activations and stunts
• Planning and staffing events on weeknights and weekends including some holidays
• Working with select local radio, online and print outlets
• Hiring and overseeing interns, street team and reps and staffing and entering billing for all reps.
• Preparing reports under multiple deadlines daily including after hours on weeknights/weekends
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, PR, Communications or a related field
• Minimum 5 years working in entertainment marketing (preference for film industry experience) in Account Executive Role with previous media connections and relationships
• Publicity Experience pitching press, features, reviews and compiling breaks
• Promotional experience pitching radio, print, online and placing promotional buys
• Ability to multi-task, handling a variety of projects at the same time
• Strong attention to detail, budgeting, administrative tasks, billing and accounting
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Weekend, evening and early morning availability to work and attend all events and screenings and compiling early morning reports and breaks from all markets.
• Competitive salary
• Health and Dental package
ABOUT ALLIED GLOBAL MARKETING
Allied Global Marketing is a full service, integrated marketing firm focused on the entertainment industry and consumer brands, specializing in delivering targeted programs on a local, regional or national basis. The firm has 23 offices in the U.S. and Canada making it the largest privately held company of its kind in North America. Allied has a management team of creative, advertising, publicity and promotions specialists with a great depth of knowledge and industry experience from the entertainment, media and consumer brand industries. Some of our current clients include the theatrical and home entertainment divisions of companies including 20th Century Fox, Disney, Paramount, Sony and Universal, as well as television outlets such as TBS and TNT. Additionally, Allied has recently worked with consumer clients such as AMC Theatres, Comcast, Mattel and W Hotels. The company has developed a successful live theatre division that has worked on major theatrical shows including Mamma Mia!, Legally Blonde, Billy Elliot, Hamilton and Hairspray, as well as spearheaded grand openings and other promotional/media activities for venues.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online