AleciaNew York, NY
Full Time Job
Alecia.com is seeking a talented Producer to lead our video teams and daily lifestyle/entertainment programs. Candidate will craft segments, write stories and teases, order and create graphics and booth the live show - giving direction to studio talent and production crews. The video team is responsible for producing 10-15 lifestyle videos in house per month and overseeing the development of over 50 externally.
Reporting to the Director of Daytime Production, the ideal candidate must be comfortable working independently and able to meet deadlines with short turn-around times. Digital knowledge and understanding of lifestyle content is required.
Responsibilities will include:
• Produce daily videos which are conceived for the web site, app, and shot in a live studio
• Write punchy, humorous, engaging scripts that are on brand of Alecia.com's
• Manage small team of editors
• Direct and oversee high quality footage that suits the needs of the brand
• Work with on-air talent and in studio to film segments
• Manage multiple productions and ensure delivery on time.
• 5 to 8 years of experience creating and managing the production of premium digital video; 2-3 year experience of doing this in a management level role
• Background in entertainment, news, fashion or similarly related digital consumer media
• Thorough and current understanding of video distribution in a fast-paced and ever-evolving video environment
• A track record of producing premium, high-visibility video for large-scale audiences
• Excellent people and management skills
• Work closely with producers to coordinate shoots and projects from pitch to completion to ensure consistency with the original vision.
• Help develop new repeatable formats and series, honing stories at the pitch phase and giving notes on treatments, beat sheets and paper edits.
• Liaison between Production, Post and Editorial to ensure all media is delivered on deadline and on budget.
• Participate in creative meetings and create a feedback loop with the Sr. Producers and editorial leads.
• Organizing shot footage and releases for Post-Production, Rights & Clearances, as well as for Archives.
• Your résumé
• Cover Letter
• Examples of video content you've produced and or links to published works
• Any relevant links showcasing your portfolio of work Via email:
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will allow resumes sent in the body of the email OR as an attachment. Apply Online