Assistant to Two Agents
Agency For The Performing ArtsBeverly Hills, CA
This was removed by the employer on 3/12/2019 8:22:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Agency/Management Category
Browse the Assistant and Entry Level Category
Search for Assistant to Two Agents jobs in Beverly Hills-CA
Search all Assistant to Two Agents postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire an Assistant to Two Agents? Role: Assistant to Two (2) Agents
Department: Alternative and Factual Programming
Employee Class: Full Time
Location: Beverly Hills
Industry: Entertainment; Unscripted Television and Documentary
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Administrative
The Agency for the Performing Arts (''APA''), one of the largest diversified talent agencies, seeks an experienced Assistant to support two (2) high-volume Agents in our Alternative and Factual Programming Department.
This Assistant will support two (2) high-volume non-scripted Agents in the unscripted/alternative TV space. Additionally, the Assistant will also support the Agency's top tier production company and producer roster.
The Ideal Candidate
This role requires an Assistant who is organized, able to take initiative, can learn quickly in an ever-changing environment, all while being able to anticipate to the needs of the Agents/Partners s/he supports will do very well in this role.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as an interest in unscripted/alternative TV.
The ability to multi-task is essential as the position requires managing calendars, call logs, interfacing with A-list clientele and much more while working in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Rolling Calls
• Managing Calendars
• Managing Departmental Records and Databases
• Maintaining Cross Departmental Grids
• Note Taking
• Interfacing with A-list clientele
Skills + Qualifications
• 1-2 years of professional experience working as an assistant is strongly encouraged
• College degree from an accredited University or College
• Prior Agency/Management experience is a plus, but not required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive when necessary
• Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, G-Suite
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for this job. Include job title in the subject of the email. No phone calls please.
This Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by the law governing nondiscrimination in employment. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.