Assistant to Product Development + Licensing Agent
Agency For The Performing ArtsBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
• Assist in day to day implementation and coordination of product development approvals across beauty and fashion clients
• Coordinate aspects of product development by helping to organize, facilitate, and support PD activities
• Manage inventory of samples across all stages of product development
• Maintain and update sales materials, brand assets, visual line lists, placement charts and catalogs.
• Assist in the product ideation and conceptualization process for new launches (market research, competitive analysis, innovation research, mood boards, creative copy, obtaining benchmarks, product briefs)
• Managing product development and project timelines and deadlines
• Invoicing, booking and accounting
• Managing calendars, schedules and various administrative duties
• 1+ year(s) of working experience in licensing or product development (Beauty, personal care or apparel preferred)
• Bachelor's degree
• Detail Oriented: Must possess the highest level of attention to detail and proven ability to problem solve
• Computer Skills: must be proficient with computer programs including the following: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook. Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, able to communicate concisely
• Ability to identify and anticipate needs, while staying on top of priorities
• Strong organization and time management skills
• A self-starter with proven ability to work independently and self-manage workload around multiple and competing project timelines
• Self-motivated and able to prioritize and multi-task
• Ability to build and develop strong relationships
APA provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis protected by law governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online