Assistant to Agent, Physical Production
Agency for the Performing ArtsBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Role: Assistant to Agent/Partner
Department: Physical Production
Employee Class: Full Time
Location: Beverly Hills
Industry: Entertainment; Physical Production
Job Functions: Administrative
The Agency for the Performing Arts (''APA''), one of the largest diversified talent agencies, seeks an experienced Assistant to support an Agent/Partner in our Physical Production department.
This position will assist a physical production agent as well as participate in supporting the Agency's roster of exceptional below the line talent. The position requires a communicative and thoughtful individual who can take initiative while learning on the job.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This role requires an Assistant who is organized, able to take initiative, can learn quickly in an ever-changing environment, all while being able to anticipate to the needs of the Agent/Partner s/he supports will do very well in this role.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as an interest in the physical production space.
The ability to multi-task is essential as the position requires managing calendars, call logs, interfacing with clients, bookings, invoicing, and much more all while working in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
• Rolling Calls
• Managing Calendars
• Managing Departmental Records and Databases
• Maintaining Grids
• Note Taking
• Interfacing with clientele
• Optimize efficiency and communication between clients and productions
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
• 1-2 years of professional experience working as an assistant is strongly encouraged
• College degree from an accredited University or College
• Prior Agency/Management experience is a plus, but not required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive when necessary
• Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, G-Suite
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for this job. Include job title in the subject of the email. No phone calls please.
This Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by the law governing nondiscrimination in employment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online