Assistant, Branding and Digital
Agency for the Performing ArtsBeverly Hills, CA
Full Time Job
Department: Branding and Digital
Group: Celebrity & Influencer Brand Partnerships
Employee Class: Full Time
Location: Beverly Hills
Industry: Entertainment; Branding + Digital Media
Job Functions: Administrative; Support
The Agency for the Performing Arts (''APA''), one of the largest diversified talent agencies, seeks an Assistant to an Agent within our Branding and Digital Department, specifically with Celebrity & Influencer Brand Partnerships.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
This role requires an individual who is organized, able to take initiative, can learn quickly in an ever-changing environment, all while being able to anticipate to the needs of the Department. Additionally, the Assistant will need to be comfortable interacting with A-list clientele and do so with professionalism and poise.
The ideal Assistant candidate will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, be an Excel expert, and has mastered the administrative day to day duties required, like managing calendars, call logs, and much more while working in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Manage Agent's calendar, proactively addressing scheduling conflicts, set and maintain schedules of appointments and meetings
• Anticipate the needs of the office/agent without needing to be asked
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner
• Assist in brand partnership pitches, brainstorms as needed
• Monitor best practices and trends in social media, including new platforms
• Research projects as needed
• Keep Agent well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
• Manage administrative paperwork for Agent
• Coordinate and prepare meeting materials, agendas, notes, handouts, etc.
SKILLS + QUALIFICATIONS
• Prior experience as an assistant
• Interest in Branding + Digital is highly preferred
• College degree from an accredited University or College
• Prior Agency/Management experience is a plus, but not required
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong work ethic and attention to detail
• Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and demanding environment
• Resourceful, proactive, reliable, trustworthy, and assertive when necessary
• Proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook, G-Suite
• Proficient with YouTube, Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
Please send your resume and cover letter outlining why you are a good fit for this job. Include job title in the subject of the email. No phone calls please.
This Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or any other basis protected by the law governing nondiscrimination in employment.
APA is one of the largest diversified and privately-owned talent agencies in the Entertainment Industry, with offices in Beverly Hills, New York, Nashville, Atlanta, Toronto, and London.
First founded in 1962 by former MCA executives, today APA represents the creative and business interests of writers, producers, directors, actors, comedians, presenters, musicians, intellectual properties, brands, production companies, and physical production facilities and staff across all major media platforms and disciplines of entertainment.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online