Intern - Talent Management
ACM TalentNew York, NY
Part Time Unpaid Internship
ACM Talent Management is a dynamic talent management company operated by former WME and ICM veteran agents specializing in high-level entertainment, representing top actors and performers who have a core focus in commercial voice-overs and endorsements. This internship is for a motivated individual who wants to gain experience in the entertainment industry from the talent representation side. While there are administrative duties involved, this internship provides an opportunity to be proactive and creative regarding new client and business ideas and provides unprecedented exposure to all facets of the industry.
We are looking for an intern to begin working remotely for 3 days a week starting immediately, with the internship lasting through August.
- New client/business research
- Managing client materials
- Liaising with clients regarding project updates
- Scheduling appointments with networks, casting directors and clients
- Research & database management
- Organizing & expediting workflow
- Arranging meetings & travel
- Receiving & appropriately responding to incoming correspondence
- Superior written & verbal communication skills, including corporate e-mail protocol.
- Exceptional follow-through skills; be detail oriented w/ability to multi-task.
- Excellent multi-tasking and research skills.
- Proficiency in Social Media/PR a plus.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online