Senior Specialist, HR Projects
Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences (Oscars)Los Angeles, CA
This was removed by the employer on 7/29/2021 2:48:00 PM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Human Resources Category
Browse the Union & Trade Organizations Category
Search for Senior Specialist, HR Projects jobs in Los Angeles-CA
Search all Senior Specialist, HR Projects postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Senior Specialist, HR Projects?
Full Time Job
The Senior Specialist, HR Projects will assist the HR team in coordinating various projects, conducting ad-hoc reports, and planning companywide events. You are knowledgeable in HR workflow processes, extremely organized, detail-oriented, efficient, and are self-starter.
• Participate in trainings, implementations, and analytics projects as assigned.
• Maintain and deliver ad-hoc reporting/analytics.
• Assist with HR program implementations by partnering with individuals on the Museum HR team, Accounting, IT and other internal functions.
• Partner with other departments to improve HR operational workflows and ensure the integrity of HR data.
• Assist with designing and facilitating professional development workshops.
• Actively seek opportunities and propose solutions.
• Prioritize conflicting needs, handle matters expeditiously and proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion.
• Create and edit presentations, agendas, spreadsheets, communications, databases, and reports.
• Create and maintain organizational charts.
• Plan and organize special events for the staff including town hall meetings, training sessions, wellness offerings, holiday party, etc.
• Provide support in various areas of HR, including pre-employment, onboarding, employee engagement, and special projects.
• Bachelor's degree in HR/Business or related field; or equivalent work experience.
• 2+ years of experience in HR or related customer service-focused role.
• Project coordination skills with a focus on project completion and review/postmortems.
• Capacity to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with competing deadlines and time demands.
• Advanced use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio is desired.
• Experience with ADP Workforce and Adobe Creative Suite a plus.
• A proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
• An inherent curiosity with an eye for continuous improvement of work processes.
• A passion for learning, with the ability to troubleshoot.
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain good working relationships with staff, executives, and external partners.
• Ability to work independently and interact effectively as part of a team.