Absolute MerchCosta Mesa, CA
This was removed by the employer on 11/20/2018 1:13:00 AM PST
Not to worry we have a lot of other jobs on the site;
Browse all jobs
Browse the Fashion Category
Browse the Sales Category
Search for Project/Production Coordinator jobs in Costa Mesa-CA
Search all Project/Production Coordinator postings
Are you an employer?
How do I hire a Project/Production Coordinator? Absolute Merch is a full service merchandising company based in Costa Mesa with deep roots in the music and entertainment industry.
We are looking to add a dynamic full-time team member to work from our creative office/warehouse space in Costa Mesa, CA where we pride ourselves on having an environment that fosters creativity and encourages a self-starter mentality.
The successful applicant will be an organized multitasker who can manage multiple ongoing relationships and have a deep appreciation for / understanding of retail and wholesale merchandising. The ideal candidate will have at least one year experience in the field of clothing and/or merchandise related production.
*Manage accounts for our retail and wholesale clients.
*Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
*Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
*Facilitate communicate between clients, designers, and our production team.
*Prepare orders for production
*Knowledge of clothing blanks and how to determine product print sizing.
*Order materials needed for production.
*Effectively communicate with clients and our production team to gather all information to successfully manage and deliver correct merchandise on time or ahead of schedule.
*Lead and follow up with vendors on order details, trim, fabric and sample designs.
*See POs from start through completion, including creating PO's, receiving PO's and managing PO's from individual clients.
• Possesses strong attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Proven self-starter
• Experience managing and taking ownership of projects.
• Flexible and strong ability to multi-task
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Executive Management.
• Proactive in determining roadblocks
• Ability to work under high pressure and speed
• Great social and interpersonal skills
• Interest & excitement in a broad array streetwear merchandise / fashion trends
• Minimum 1 year of related experience working in clothing and/or merchandise production. This job is no longer available. Click here to view current job listings.