Absolute MerchCosta Mesa, CA
Full Time Job
Absolute Merch is a full service merchandising company based in Costa Mesa with deep roots in the music and entertainment industry.
We are looking to add a dynamic full-time team member to work from our creative office/warehouse space in Costa Mesa, CA where we pride ourselves on having an environment that fosters creativity and encourages a self-starter mentality.
The successful applicant will be an organized multitasker who can manage multiple ongoing relationships and have a deep appreciation for / understanding of retail and wholesale merchandising. The ideal candidate will have at least one year experience in the field of clothing and/or merchandise related production.
*Manage accounts for our retail and wholesale clients.
*Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
*Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
*Facilitate communicate between clients, designers, and our production team.
*Prepare orders for production
*Knowledge of clothing blanks and how to determine product print sizing.
*Order materials needed for production.
*Effectively communicate with clients and our production team to gather all information to successfully manage and deliver correct merchandise on time or ahead of schedule.
*Lead and follow up with vendors on order details, trim, fabric and sample designs.
*See POs from start through completion, including creating PO's, receiving PO's and managing PO's from individual clients.
• Possesses strong attention to detail, problem-solving and organizational skills.
• Proven self-starter
• Experience managing and taking ownership of projects.
• Flexible and strong ability to multi-task
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with external partners
• Ability to interact comfortably and effectively with employees of the company at all levels including Executive Management.
• Proactive in determining roadblocks
• Ability to work under high pressure and speed
• Great social and interpersonal skills
• Interest & excitement in a broad array streetwear merchandise / fashion trends
• Minimum 1 year of related experience working in clothing and/or merchandise production.
Please note that EntertainmentCareers.Net uses 'disposable' email addresses in our postings. They change frequently so do not post the contact information outside of EntertainmentCareers.Net as it will likely be invalid.
Employer will only allow resumes sent as an attachment.
Do not send in the body of the email. Apply Online